At Corriher & Michael, PLLC, we provide affordable business solutions.
Our in-house and contract information technology consultants work with you to assess and prioritize your company’s accounting technology needs – immediate and long-term. Then we analyze and research the appropriate software options to meet those needs and determine the necessary hardware requirements with the help of reliable resources. We work with you at every step of the way to accomplish the best cost and resource-efficient solutions for your growing business.
Our IT consultants are dedicated solely to keeping pace with all the latest accounting technology developments to help small business better measure and manage its growth. We offer state-of-the-art technology solutions for:
- Standard accounting packages, including General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Order Entry, and Payroll
- Point-of-sale issues and inventory management
- Time tracking & billing issues
- Web site development & maintenance
For small businesses new to internal accounting systems, our team is familiar with a variety of software packages, including QuickBooks. To assure quality service, we are members of:
- The QuickBooks Professional Advisors Program…….. link to QuickBooks Home Page
We can specifically bring your team up to speed with training. We can assist you in-house with customized training.